regarding offline charging

Anabham Manusha
hi
iam implementing ims so far i have done calling through sip clients like xlite and jitsi now i lke to add offline charging to my IMS modules.can an one suggest how can i add??

Re: regarding offline charging

Carsten Bock-4
Hi,

There are several options:
1) [the most common way]: Use Diameter Ro. Even though, Specs describe Ro for Online Charging, you can do offline charging, too. See the ims_ocs module for an charging server implementation.
2) [the standards way]: Use Diameter RF. The Rf-interface is the standard interface in IMS for offline charging. I've got a ims_client_rf module in my private repo, which I can share, if needed (not documented and heavily tested yet, that's why I haven't committed it yet)
3) [the Kamailio way]: Integrate the Kamailio acc module.

Thanks,
Carsten

Am 10.06.2017 09:24 schrieb "Anabham Manusha" <[hidden email]>:
hi
iam implementing ims so far i have done calling through sip clients like xlite and jitsi now i lke to add offline charging to my IMS modules.can an one suggest how can i add??

Re: regarding offline charging

Anabham Manusha
Hi Carsten Bock

In the previous mail you have mentioned that you got some information regarding charging module.So if possible can u share that information?