load credentials in cnxcc from dburl

Logeshwaran G
Is there any possibility of loading credential from the db in the cnxcc module.

For Example: modparam("auth_db", "load_credentials", "$avp(status)=status")

Like the above one , I need it for CNXCC

Re: load credentials in cnxcc from dburl

Federico Cabiddu-3
Hi,
maybe I don't understand your question, but cnxcc does not make any usage nor requires credential.
What are you trying to achieve exactly?

Cheers,

Federico

On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 8:21 AM, Logeshwaran G <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is there any possibility of loading credential from the db in the cnxcc module.

For Example: modparam("auth_db", "load_credentials", "$avp(status)=status")

Like the above one , I need it for CNXCC

Re: load credentials in cnxcc from dburl

Logeshwaran G
Hi ,

I do have one column name Credits in the kamailio table subscriber,

I am trying to disallow the calls to the user whom they have low credits balance.

with the below codes:

 if($avp(credits) < 30) {
                xlog("L_ALERT", "ALERT: Credit balance is less");
                sl_send_reply("403", "Forbidden");
                drop;
        }

Correct me if I am wrong!!

On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 12:37 PM, Federico Cabiddu <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
maybe I don't understand your question, but cnxcc does not make any usage nor requires credential.
What are you trying to achieve exactly?

Cheers,

Federico

On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 8:21 AM, Logeshwaran G <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is there any possibility of loading credential from the db in the cnxcc module.

For Example: modparam("auth_db", "load_credentials", "$avp(status)=status")

Like the above one , I need it for CNXCC

Re: load credentials in cnxcc from dburl

Federico Cabiddu-3
Hi,
so you don't need any credentials in cnxcc.
Just do as you are doing, read the subscriber's column which hold the user's balance,and call or not the cnxcc's functions according to the value of the avp.

Cheers,

Federico

On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 9:38 AM, Logeshwaran G <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Yes, I am using the script which I have sent you in the Previous mail,

But That   if($avp(credits) < 30
$avp(credits) is not reading the credits value from the subscriber table,

Do i need to implement something for reading that database.

On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 1:14 PM, Federico Cabiddu <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Thanks a lot,

Will refer the avpops module, If I need help, will get back to you.

[...]

Daniel-Constantin Mierla-6

Note also the is_subscriber() function from auth_db, it can be used to load credentials without requiring the authentication process.

Also, sqlops is a handy module for loading data from any sql database table.

Cheers,
Daniel

On 07.08.17 10:04, Logeshwaran G wrote:
[...]

Daniel-Constantin Mierla