- Checks if the current dialog belongs to a profile. If the profile
- supports values, the check can be reinforced to take into account a
- specific value, if the dialog was inserted into the profile for a
- specific value. If no value is passed, only the membership of the
- dialog in the profile per se is checked. Note that if the profile does
- not support values, the value parameter will be silently discarded.
+ Checks if the current dialog belongs to a profile. If the profile is
+ defined with values, then the check is also matching with the specific
+ value provided as parameter.
+ Note that if the profile is not defined with support for values, the
+ value parameter will be silently discarded.
Meaning of the parameters is as follows:
* profile - name of the profile to be checked against;
- * value (optional) - string value to further restrict the check.
+ * value (optional) - string value to be matched during the check.
Pseudo-variables are supported.
This function can be used from REQUEST_ROUTE, BRANCH_ROUTE, REPLY_ROUTE