cr failure routes

Nelson Migliaro
Hello,

I am using carrierroute in Kamailio (great module btw).

All calls go the same gateway (rewrite_host). I am routing over differents vendor using a prefix.

Prefix: 21
dnis: 999999999

$rU after rewrite_host is 21999999999

My problem is when trying to use a failure route, next domain use a different prefix but the host.

So I get the:

Candidate destination <gateway> was previously used

Is there a flag or something to prevent this verification ?

Thank you

Nelson.-

cr failure routes

Yu Boot
Hello.

If I understand it right, use revert_uri() before request cr_route() for
a second time or manually save original $ru to some variable
(dlg_var(...) is what you need, I think) and restore it before cr.