caller id display through pstn

赵国杰
Hello all.
     I have a kamailio server routing request to a pstn gw and I want to change the number displayed on callee side. Say the caller's user name is "test", and it calls the number 18512345678, and I want the incoming all number displayed on callee side to be 13587654321. How can I achieve this?

Thanks,
Jesse

Re: caller id display through pstn

Daniel-Constantin Mierla-6

Hello,

there are couple of ways to achieve it, depending on the gateway to pstn.

1) update the From header username -- probably the safest way

  * see uac_replace_from(...) from uac module

2) add P-Asserted-Identity/P-Preferred-Identity headers

  * see append_hf()/insert_hf()/remove_hf() functions from textops module

3) set Remote-Party-Id headers -- only for old gateways -- same functions as for 2)

Cheers,
Daniel

On 09.06.17 13:13, 赵国杰 wrote:
Hello all.
     I have a kamailio server routing request to a pstn gw and I want to change the number displayed on callee side. Say the caller's user name is "test", and it calls the number 18512345678, and I want the incoming all number displayed on callee side to be 13587654321. How can I achieve this?

Thanks,
Jesse

Daniel-Constantin Mierla

Re: caller id display through pstn

Nathan Ward

On 9/06/2017, at 11:13 PM, 赵国杰 <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello all.
     I have a kamailio server routing request to a pstn gw and I want to change the number displayed on callee side. Say the caller's user name is "test", and it calls the number 18512345678, and I want the incoming all number displayed on callee side to be 13587654321. How can I achieve this?

First result is great.

--
Nathan Ward

Re: caller id display through pstn

赵国杰
Hello,
     The uac_replace_from works like a charm. However, preferred/asserted identity are not supported by some of the pstn providers.

Thanks
Jesse