What are aliases for?

Jiri Kuthan-3
I hope to update the admin's guide this week and it should
include information on how to set up aliases. Basically,
we use another "location" table to translate aliases to
canonical usernames. The aliases can be maintained via
the serctl utilitity, provided SQL persistency is turned
on (otherwise they are gone on reboot).

-Jiri

Jiri Kuthan            http://iptel.org/~jiri/