Softphone that has STUN or built-in NAT support?

Softphone that has STUN or built-in NAT support?

Dan Austin
I thought this bit would be easy, ask a few friends to register on my server and
test IM and voice calls.  It turns out each and everyone of them has NAT.

A quick run around google tells me if I can find a softphone that supports STUN,
or can be configured to use the IP address of the NAT gateway and I'll be set.

Unfortunately I cannot find any *free* packages that offer these features.  Has
anyone come across I hate to think I'll have to acquire Cisco phones for my friends
to continue testing.

While I'm at it, I also was looking to find the least expensive SIP phone on the
market.  All I've found so far are links geared to large enterprises or OEMs, nothing
a tinkerer could buy.

Thanks,
Dan

Softphone that has STUN or built-in NAT support?

Gonzalo Valencia
There is a free softphone supporting STUN, but only for Linux. It's
kphone (http://www.wirlab.net/kphone).
Gonzalo