Processing on Invite Packet

aawaise
Hello,

On arrival of INVITE packet to the Kamailio server, which module is used to take in response to Invite packet. Other than record_route, which records the route.
And what to do if we want to add some actions in response to INVITE packet.

Cheers.

Re: Processing on Invite Packet

Daniel-Constantin Mierla-6
Hello,

I don't understand what you are looking for, maybe you can give an example.

Cheers,
Daniel

http://twitter.com/#!/miconda - http://www.linkedin.com/in/miconda