Planning Kamailio v5.0.2

Daniel-Constantin Mierla-6
Hello,

I am considering to release Kamailio v5.0.2 sometime next week, likely on Wednesday or Thursday, Jun 14 or 15, 2017. Should anyone be aware of issues not listed yet on bug tracker from github.com/kamailio/kamailio, report them there as soon as possible to try to fix.

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla

Re: Planning Kamailio v5.0.2

Federico Cabiddu-3
Hi,
I think the following commit on masterĀ https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/commit/cca31b30aeb80c808b10c5f4f36285c1c55cd72a should be cherry-picked to 5.0.

Cheers,

Federico

On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 8:30 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I am considering to release Kamailio v5.0.2 sometime next week, likely on Wednesday or Thursday, Jun 14 or 15, 2017. Should anyone be aware of issues not listed yet on bug tracker from github.com/kamailio/kamailio, report them there as soon as possible to try to fix.

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla

Re: Planning Kamailio v5.0.2

Daniel-Constantin Mierla-6
Hello,

the release of v5.0.2 will be done later today. As usual, commits to
branch 5.0 should be done before 12:00UTC, afterwards, sync on sr-dev or
irc channel to avoid conflicts and inconsistent release building. Once
the announcement is out, commits can go in directly again.

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla