Planning Kamailio v4.4.6

Daniel-Constantin Mierla-6
Hello,

I backported a consistent set of patches to branch 4.4 and plan to
release v4.4.6 in the next days. Should anyone be interested in that
branch, it would be good to review and see if any relevant fix from
newer branches is missing in order to assert the feasibility of
backporting. If time allows, 4.4.6 can be out as soon as tomorrow
afternoon, if not, sometime during following days.

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla

Re: Planning Kamailio v4.4.6

Savolainen Dmitri-2
Thanks, Daniel!

Can't locate this memory leak fix

Hello,

I backported a consistent set of patches to branch 4.4 and plan to
release v4.4.6 in the next days. Should anyone be interested in that
branch, it would be good to review and see if any relevant fix from
newer branches is missing in order to assert the feasibility of
backporting. If time allows, 4.4.6 can be out as soon as tomorrow
afternoon, if not, sometime during following days.

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla

Savolainen Dmitri

Re: Planning Kamailio v4.4.6

Daniel-Constantin Mierla-6
Hello,

the v4.4.6 will be released later today, should you need to push any
patch to branch 4.4, write to sr-dev or sync via IRC channel.

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla