Module for Call placement between the two Different Switches

Module for Call placement between the two Different Switches

Logeshwaran G
Kindly Someone please say the name of the kamailio module which is used for Call Placement(Sip Transmission) Between the Switches.

Scenario:
========

I am Having my own kamailio Pbx setup, I Have my local subscriber list database, I need to allow the calls from the outside switch(For example Nexge or Itel etc...) What module I have to refer for this??

Re: Module for Call placement between the two Different Switches

Daniel Tryba-2
On Sat, Aug 05, 2017 at 11:34:18AM +0530, Logeshwaran G wrote:
> I am Having my own kamailio Pbx setup, I Have my local subscriber list
> database, I need to allow the calls from the outside switch(For example
> Nexge or Itel etc...) What module I have to refer for this??

There is no need for special modules for this. Just accept these SIP
requests.

The problem might be how you known you should accept these messages.
This can be done with following (but not limited to):
- a simple if($si=="1.2.3.4")
- using is_in_subnet from ipops
- ds_is_from_list if you have these endpoints in a dispatcher
- the permission module
- maybe even a challenge/response with a authenticate function

Re: Module for Call placement between the two Different Switches

Logeshwaran G
Thank you