MWI forwarding between Kamailio and Freeswitch

MWI forwarding between Kamailio and Freeswitch

Wang, Wallace
Hello

We're using Kamailio & freeswitch as my company voice system.
So far, everything is good, except the MWI.

I tried to find out how to forward MWI between Kamailio and Freeswitch, or let the Presence_MWI module can work with the freeswitch behind Kamailio. If it was possiable, could anyone give me an idea or some links or demo configure for this.
I really appreciate your help.

Best Regards
Wallace Wang

Re: MWI forwarding between Kamailio and Freeswitch

Daniel-Constantin Mierla-6

Hello,

the usual way is to forward the SUBSCRIPTION for event message-summary to FreeSwitch, like:

if(is_method("SUBSCRIBE") && $hdr(Event)=="message-summary") {
   # send to freeswitch ..
}

Cheers,
Daniel

On 30.08.17 22:28, Wang, Wallace wrote:
Hello

We're using Kamailio & freeswitch as my company voice system.
So far, everything is good, except the MWI.

I tried to find out how to forward MWI between Kamailio and Freeswitch, or let the Presence_MWI module can work with the freeswitch behind Kamailio. If it was possiable, could anyone give me an idea or some links or demo configure for this.
I really appreciate your help.

Best Regards
Wallace Wang

Daniel-Constantin Mierla