Kamailio TLS

Kethzer Docteur
Im trying to enable Kamailio TLS but the configuration is not running at all when I cahnge it liike this as follow.
Kamailio 3.3 ubuntu 12.04 LTS

#!define WITH_TLS

#!ifdef WITH_TLS
enable_tls=yes
#!endif

#!ifdef WITH_TLS
loadmodule "tls.so"
#!endif

#!ifdef WITH_TLS
# ----- tls params -----
modparam("tls", "config", "/etc/kamailio/tls.cfg")
#!endif

Please help
--
Kethzer Docteur

Re: Kamailio TLS

Klaus Darilion-2

On 05.07.2013 16:50, Kethzer Docteur wrote:
> Im trying to enable Kamailio TLS but the configuration is not running at
> all when I cahnge it liike this as follow.

"please help me, my car does not work"

If you want us to help you, you have to provide detailed error reports.
Take a look at the logfile (usually /var/log/syslog or /var/log/message)
and inspect it for errors when starting Kamailio. Try also to increase
the log level of Kamailio.

regards
Klaus

Re: Kamailio TLS

Kanon488
I have an error when i put the sentence #!define WITH_TLS, when i restart my  kamailio i have an error, i already add to modules.tls the modules like mysql, and websockets. If you have some idea that what is the problem, please tell me

Re: Kamailio TLS

Daniel-Constantin Mierla-6
Send the text of the error message from syslog, otherwise is obviously
not easy to guess and help.

Cheers,
Daniel

On 11/02/16 18:50, Kanon488 wrote:

> I have an error when i put the sentence #!define WITH_TLS, when i restart my
> kamailio i have an error, i already add to modules.tls the modules like
> mysql, and websockets. If you have some idea that what is the problem,
> please tell me

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://twitter.com/#!/miconda - http://www.linkedin.com/in/miconda
http://miconda.eu