Kamailio Server not relaying any message

Kamailio Server not relaying any message

Rahman Afzal
Hi,
 I have an ongoing issue with kamailio...my softclient registered with kamilio originates a call which gets routed to another switch from kamilio and that switch terminates the call to B party side. Now once calls is established, B party sends BYE messages or (any re-INVITE during the dialog) which comes to the kamailio but kamailio is not relaying it to the A party...Can someone please help in this regard.

Regards,
Abdul Rahman