Kamailio / Docker

sain hassam caicedo

Dear Kamailio,

My name is Sain, I from Colombia.

I wonder if is possible to use Kamailio with Docker in Ubuntu 16 ?

Also, respectfully do you have an easy installation manual or any recommendation to start doing some testing?

I am interesting to learn more about Kamailio .

Thank you very much

Re: Kamailio / Docker

Arsen Semionov
Hi Sain,

For sure it's possible, here you can fine more info:

Regards,

On Tue, Jun 6, 2017 at 10:54 PM, sain hassam caicedo <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear Kamailio,

My name is Sain, I from Colombia.

I wonder if is possible to use Kamailio with Docker in Ubuntu 16 ?

Also, respectfully do you have an easy installation manual or any recommendation to start doing some testing?

I am interesting to learn more about Kamailio .

Thank you very much

Arsen Semionov
Eurolan.info
cell: +442035198881