Endpoints distribution to dispatcher

Aidar Kamalov
Hello,

I want to distribute endpoints calls in different cities to asterisks in the same cities where the endpoint. Now I use dispatcher for distibute calls beetwen asterisks, but without reference to the city.

Can you please suggest better module and way for this?
Is it better to distribute based on ip? Or may be based on groups?

--
Aydar A. Kamalov

Re: Endpoints distribution to dispatcher

Savolainen Dmitri-2
Hi, Aldar
It is possible to use a lot of dispatcher lists. So you can assign one dispatcher set to one city and second one to another.
list ID may be an endpoint property and saved  nearby other properties (like status, password...)

Hello,

I want to distribute endpoints calls in different cities to asterisks in the same cities where the endpoint. Now I use dispatcher for distibute calls beetwen asterisks, but without reference to the city.

Can you please suggest better module and way for this?
Is it better to distribute based on ip? Or may be based on groups?

--
Aydar A. Kamalov

Savolainen Dmitri