Doubt in Lcr_table

Logeshwaran G
Hi,

May I know the Difference between the "prefix" column in Lcr_gw table and lcr_rule table.

I am using the prefix value in lcr_rule table, like 00091.

But What is the use of Prefix Column in lcr_gw table. Input Please

Thanks & Kind Regards,
Logeshwaran G

"Be Hunger, Stay Foolish"

Doubt in Lcr_table

Juha Heinanen
Logeshwaran G writes:

> May I know the Difference between the "prefix" column in Lcr_gw table and
> lcr_rule table.

From README:

 Name of the column holding prefix of Request-URI user part and prefix
 of gateway.

I'll add names of tables to the above.

-- Juha

Re: Doubt in Lcr_table

Logeshwaran G
Got it.. Thank You

Thanks & Kind Regards,
Logeshwaran G

"Be Hunger, Stay Foolish"

On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 12:02 AM, Juha Heinanen <[hidden email]> wrote:
Logeshwaran G writes:

> May I know the Difference between the "prefix" column in Lcr_gw table and
> lcr_rule table.

From README: