Docker and Kamailio

sain hassam caicedo

Dear Kamailio,

My name is Sain, I from Colombia.

I wonder if is possible to use Kamailio with Docker in Ubuntu 16 ?

Also, respectfully do you have an easy installation manual or any recommendation to start doing some testing?

I am interesting to learn more about Kamailio .

Thank you very much

< sr-dev (at) lists . sip-router . org >

Re: Docker and Kamailio

David Villasmil
Hello,

Yes it is possible. You may want to search github, there's many Dockefiles for kamailio.

David