Dispatcher - postponed GW restoration

Ivan Matvieiev
Hello

I'm trying to implement following scenario:
- remote GW is Active (receives calls) and not Probed (no SIP Options are being sent);
- in case if remote GW failes, it starts to be Probed and become Inactive ("ds_probing_threshold" does this);
- when remote GW returns it remains in Probed and Inactive state for a while;
- after probing for some amount of time (or a number of successful responses) it become Active and not Pobed (it can be achieved with "ds_inactive_threshold");

The issue I'm facing is that "ds_inactive_threshold" will bring GW back only after the number of successful responses that can't be provided using "ds_probing_mode" with value 2. It stops to produce SIP Options by successful reply before threshold of successful replies is reached. In case of "ds_probing_mode" with value 3 I haven't found a way to stop Probing when GW transits to state Active.

Is there a way to make GW Active after it was Inactive and was successfully probed for arbitrary number of times?

Some valuable information:
Kamailio: v 4.4.2

modparam("dispatcher", "ds_ping_interval", 3)
modparam("dispatcher", "ds_probing_threshold", 3)
modparam("dispatcher", "ds_inactive_threshold", 60)
modparam("dispatcher", "ds_probing_mode", 2)

If I missed any information please tell me.

With best regards
Ivan