ClueCon Slides: Industrial Grade FreeSWITCH, Scaling, Balancing, High Availability, SIP, WebRTC

ClueCon Slides: Industrial Grade FreeSWITCH, Scaling, Balancing, High Availability, SIP, WebRTC

Giovanni Maruzzelli
Industrial Grade FreeSWITCH Scaling, Balancing and High Availability for SIP and WebRTC

Scaling your FreeSWITCH platform to serve a growing user base is a critical challenge. We'll go through the best techniques, practices, and implementations for Voice and Video Calls, Conferencing, WebRTC, SIP, Chatting, Presence and Instant Messaging

Slides can be downloaded from http://opentelecom.it/cluecon2017.pdf

Enjoy ClueCon!

-giovanni

--

Sincerely,

Giovanni Maruzzelli
OpenTelecom.IT

cell: +39 347 266 56 18

Re: [Freeswitch-users] ClueCon Slides: Industrial Grade FreeSWITCH, Scaling, Balancing, High Availability, SIP, WebRTC

Andres Gomez
Thanks. Great presentation!

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 1:17 PM, Giovanni Maruzzelli <[hidden email]> wrote:
Industrial Grade FreeSWITCH Scaling, Balancing and High Availability for SIP and WebRTC

Scaling your FreeSWITCH platform to serve a growing user base is a critical challenge. We'll go through the best techniques, practices, and implementations for Voice and Video Calls, Conferencing, WebRTC, SIP, Chatting, Presence and Instant Messaging

Slides can be downloaded from http://opentelecom.it/cluecon2017.pdf

Enjoy ClueCon!

-giovanni

--

Sincerely,

Giovanni Maruzzelli
OpenTelecom.IT

cell: +39 347 266 56 18

http://www.freeswitchsolutions.com

Official FreeSWITCH Sites
http://www.freeswitch.org
http://confluence.freeswitch.org
http://www.cluecon.com

FreeSWITCH-users mailing list
http://www.freeswitch.org

Re: ClueCon Slides: Industrial Grade FreeSWITCH, Scaling, Balancing, High Availability, SIP, WebRTC

jungle Boogie
On 10 August 2017 at 11:17, Giovanni Maruzzelli <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Industrial Grade FreeSWITCH Scaling, Balancing and High Availability for SIP
> and WebRTC
>
> Scaling your FreeSWITCH platform to serve a growing user base is a critical
> challenge. We'll go through the best techniques, practices, and
> implementations for Voice and Video Calls, Conferencing, WebRTC, SIP,
> Chatting, Presence and Instant Messaging

Any chance we can make a "papers" section in confluence with a link to
it from freeswitch.org

OpenBSD does this with their presentations:
https://www.openbsd.org/events.html

Nice way to list events and it can be referenced in emails, the
conference call, etc as extra reading material.

> Slides can be downloaded from http://opentelecom.it/cluecon2017.pdf
>
> Enjoy ClueCon!
>
> -giovanni

Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] ClueCon Slides: Industrial Grade FreeSWITCH, Scaling, Balancing, High Availability, SIP, WebRTC

Adrian Georgescu
Giovanni,

The creature on page 55 and 56 is a dude, man!

Regards,
Adrian

On 17 August 2017 at 02:32, Adrian Georgescu <[hidden email]> wrote:
Giovanni,

The creature on page 55 and 56 is a dude, man!

I was more focused on the other one, but yes, he's a dude. An happy dude :)

-giovanni