Carrierroute, fallback, reinvites

Yu Boot

Hello. Trying to implement fallback route for carrierroute and got sick to make reinvites working correctly. Until fallback route triggers, everything is OK. Anyone has working config for that purposes (NAT traversal, reinvites, carrierroute ), please?

And abstract question - is it generally a good idea to implement a simple softswitch (not PBX like Asterisk) like Yate or Freeswitch with Kami? Now I just want to learn Kami and learn SIP deeper in general.

Re: Carrierroute, fallback, reinvites

David Villasmil
There's probably thousands of setup like that, it works great.