Call pickup with feature code

Cyrille Demaret

Hi,

I’m trying to implement call pickup with a feature code for phones that doesn’t support “Replaces” header. User has to dial for example *8 to pickup a call who is in the same group pickup.

My idea is to loop for each members of the group (coming from a SQL table using sqlops) and check for calls in early state.

I was thinking to use the dialog module to search for active calls but I don’t find any function allowing to do this.

Does anyone know a module with a function allowing to find an active calls by callee?

Thank you,

Cyrille